Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mango- Acai Smoothie

The best part about smoothies is that they are simple- you can just throw things in the blender and not worry about specific measurements. So, I'm simply going to show you what I throw into one of my favorites. It's full of natural protein, fiber, probiotics, antioxidants, potassium, vitamin- A, vitamin-C, and more. 

Vegan Mango- Acai Smoothie 

1. Amande (Almond) Vanilla Yogurt

I recently discovered this yogurt on the shelves at Whole Foods and was pretty stoked to find a soy-free, protein rich yogurt. I love it. They also have other flavors like blueberry, peach and strawberry. But, the vanilla is my fav. 



2. Slices of banana
4. Slices of frozen mango



5. Frozen Acai Berry
(I also found these at Whole Foods)

2 comments:

  1. Is the Amande almond-milk yogurt? That sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! It's amazing! Just discovered last week. Totally didn't realize I posted these last two recipes already. Still need to work on them. They'll be finished soon :)

    ReplyDelete